Security and Confidentiality
Protecting your personal information is our priority.
Collecting the information
You are requested to provide us your personal information in cases:
- When you reserve a hotel room
- When you register on our site, subscribe to our site newsletter, or take part in a contest.
- When you take part in a survey or if you contact us with a question or a problem.
Use of the information
Your personal information is used solely:
- to complete and guarantee reservations you make on our site
- to enter into or fulfill a contract with you, reserving a room, processing on-line purchase transactions
- to reply to or take actions in response to your enquiries or requests
- to inform you by e-mail, if you have so agreed when registering on our site, of our special offers and promotions, news about our site, and to reserve the special advantages you are entitled to.
Please note that Halong Plaza Hotel does not transmit your personal information to a third party.
Modification of information
This information is collected and used by Halong Plaza Hotel to process your request. If you are our members, the personal data you provided to us at the time of registration may be accessed, reviewed and updated at any time by signing in to your account.
When you visit our websites, a persistent cookie (a small text file) is created and saved on your computer’s hard drive. The cookie makes it possible to recognize you when you visit our site so that we can facilitate your browsing on the site and personalize your online experience (automatic recognition, etc.).
We also collect technical information on your computer each time you open a page during your visit to our sites. This information includes your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the operating system used, the type of browser, and the origin website address, as needed. We collect this information to improve the quality of your visit to our site and do not sell or transfer this information to third parties.
Most browsers automatically accept these cookies, but you can delete them or have them automatically refused.
If you sign up on our site to receive our newsletters, we send you information by e-mail that we think will be of interest to you. To better meet your needs and satisfactions, we monitor the number of clicks on the hyperlinks in the newsletters.
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletters, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link provided at the end of the newsletter.
For any questions concerning about personal data protection policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org